8. Januar 2013

Sum Insider Info

If u wanna know sum insider info, here we go.

Every nude textured gear I made in the mod is based on the original Bikini costume with the towel around the waist, for all races. It's the best one to make it nude and the towel was removed by blackening out the alpha channel in DDS. I didn't choose this costume to make nude cos it's the easiest. I did it cos of better skin and body details like collarbone, better shadings around the bewbs, knee and elbow. If I had choosen the easiest one it would be the underwear but the body details on that look odd.

The installation system in version 1.2 was plain coded in batch script, the .exe files too. Was put in one setup.exe and that's it. Prolly sum virus scanner might report it as a trojan but it isn't, just the runtime packer I used looks similar to those that usualy have malware. For the future I will work on a UI in C# and VB.N just 4 fun. For example you will be able to check/uncheck any nude skins or costumes according to your wishes and then run it.

The old nude mod trailer on the left I made with Adobe Premiere and with the popular in-game cam Fraps. The Soundtrack is from Tritonal feat. Jenry R - Something New, here Long version and here live. I found it cool and thought about using it for mine so here the credits: © Tritonal, lul. Gonna work on a new trailer if time.
The font I used in the banner at the top "Requiem Nude Mod" is the original title typo from StarCraft game ;)

If you did unpack my mod already, you see I have replaced .NIF files with my modded ones. For example I open T_W_S_Bikini_L.nif, change the path to the nude textures I made a folder for (RNM) and then rename & save. The DDS ofc I opened with PS, edited it and saved one in .PSD as a back-up and one in DDS which I have a plugin for. Then ofc I repacked it, theres a bunch of VDK packers out there. The .MAP file for each of the VDKs are bound to original, so I have to rename the MAP extension or move it elsewhere to run the mod.

Not that it was my secret but everyone with sum brain knows how to do. Sources, lots reading and sum PS skillz. BUT I'm not Jesus Christ for every single guy that wants 2 know exactly how I do it. Find it out on your own :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen